Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Finally...


The news is good.  AURORA has arrived and is resting at a dock in Kentucky Lake.  In the  morning I will bring her over the 4 miles to her permanent slip at Kentucky Dam Marina.  At first check-over, it would appear the only damage is one broken wine glass. And if you had read my earlier post you would know a wine glass is not a big loss in this dry county.  I have much manual labor in the next couple of days so I'll keep the posts to a minimum.  But expect to be inundated as soon as I get the situation under control here.  

1 comment:

  1. Assorted Pig Parts? And a ceramic wine glass-ouch. What would your CA friends say... Get some stemless high quality wine glasses and stick them in red plastic "covers" and you should be fine. Congratulations on you surviving the trip-Auroras

    ReplyDelete