Wednesday, May 7, 2014


Where in the World is Waldo?
A whole bunch of you  (OK... maybe 1 or 2)  have inquired as to AURORA's whereabouts. Thank you Google Earth for your penchant for invading every place and everybody's privacy so that I could show the above pix with the annotated location of AURORA. Luckily, there is a roof over her and you have been spared the sight of of this beer belly-ed, gray haired old man lounging on the aft deck in only a Speedo. OK, maybe I lied a little bit about the Speedo, but as gross as the Speedo may be, the sight of RK without a shirt rivals your worst nightmares. This damn aging process (in my case) is steady but undeniably sneaky.  i.e. I notice the hair on my head has stopped growing, but so as to not to make me worry about balding, hairs proliferate in my ears like cattails in a swamp. So if you are looking for RK, look for the guy with the bushy sideburns placed just a shade further back than one would normally expect.  Speak loudly... for some reason I don't hear well these days.    

No comments:

Post a Comment